WIBO Fall 2018 Registration Page
Complete this short information form to tell us a little about you, your business or business idea and why you are interested in WIBO.
As a nonprofit, we receive grants to help make the workshop affordable for our participants. The Workshop fee ranges from $175.00-$350.00 based on household income. Once accepted, submit scholarship documentation and Pay the workshop fee.
Complete your participant profile, confirm your orientation date and get ready to start your entrepreneurial journey!
|WIBO 16-Week Workshop Cost
Based on Household Income*
|Household Income Level||Total Cost of Workshop|
|$30,000 – $49,999/year||$275.00|
Once you complete this registration form you will be taken to a webpage where you can determine if you qualify for scholarships based on your income or other costs of living factors.
(classes subject to enrollment numbers, locations subject to change)
WIBO Enrollment Process:
- Complete Preliminary Enrollment Application (this form) and if applying for a scholarship provide proof of income or other required documentation.
*Eligible forms of proof of income include your last pay stub, most current w-2 form or 1040. If you were discharged from the military or recently released from prison, we’ll need copies of your discharge papers.
- Pay $25.00 non-refundable application processing fee
- Schedule your Zoom video conference interview
- Wait for our enrollment decision. When accepted, you need to make payment or set up your payment plan to reserve your seat in the workshop.
- Get ready to start your WIBO Experience
2018 Fall Workshop Registration is Closed: You can use the form below to pre-register for the Spring 2019 Workshops that are scheduled to begin in late February. You will be notified by email when the Spring registrations open.
Some error has occured.