Why WIBO is the leader in teaching Entrepreneurs since 1966.
The WIBO workbook is designed to assist you with taking the needed steps to start and grow your business. Our workshops are based on learning and immediately putting acquired knowledge into action steps.
NYC Area Classes will begin in Fall 2019
WIBO Built Businesses Share their Stories
Here are a few stories from WIBO graduates and volunteers about their WIBO journey and the effects that attending WIBO has on their businesses.
- Todd Jones – The Donutologist. 25+ years in business.
- Duane Knight – WIBO graduate and current WorkGroup Leader
- Celeste Morris – WIBO graduate, volunteered in several WIBO areas including the Board of Directors of WIBO.
- Dr. Stacie NC Grant – WIBO graduate and successful business owner empowering the faith-based community.
- Tina Lee – WIBO graduate and current business owner
- Lanisha Frasier Conerson – WIBO graduate and creator of multiple businesses
Since 1966 WIBO has made substantial gains in underutilized communities through our 16-week workshop.
- WIBO's Impact...65% of WIBO entrepreneurs are African-American
- WIBO's Impact...70% of WIBO entrepreneurs are women
- WIBO's Impact...50% of WIBO business owners report the business is their main source of income
- WIBO's Impact...Over 54% of WIBO graduates are in business after 5 years.